WHAT TO EXPECT:
In this tour to Bali, Indonesia, you are guaranteed the following benefits:
• Business to Business Networking,
• Knowledge exchange between Nigeria and Indonesia lawmakers.
• Networking between businessmen and policy makers to foster better international trade.
• Informed bilateral trade and investment policy dialogue and compromises.
• Limited opportunities to give a presentation and market your brand etc.
• Most importantly, first class customer service that would help you focus on your purpose.
PROPOSED SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
DATE AND VENUE
There would be a Trade Fare for Five successive days that holds from 10 – 11 of April 2018.
For the 2 days of the Indonesian-African Forum participants will attend the Forum during the day and afterwards be engaged in a series of networking activities scheduled as follows:
Day 1 Meeting with legislative counterparts,
Day 2 Exclusive dinner with the Hosts,
Day 3 Exclusive dinner with the captains of industry in Indonesia,
Day4 Visits to factories such as agro, FCMG, Automobile, oil and gas, fashion etc. (Participants should indicate ONLY ONE area of Interest in the attached form and mail back to us. This will aid efficient tourism of the several factories within the limited time frame for that day)
Day 5 Business to Business meeting with counterparts.
Day 6 Tour to Bali – Indonesia’s number one tourism site.